Filtero is a easy Content Filter WordPress plugin using which you can create filterable review articles thus giving ability of filtering them to your readers.
Filtero has 2 key components. They are:
Mini Post Filter
This includes the ability to add the Phrase and the Filter Tags.
This includes the ability to add the Post Title, Post Content, Link and Buttons. Then, it lets you select the Filter Tags.
Creating your Post Filters
Assuming you have your Blog Post ready to go live, you can start by adding the Filters first. Follow the steps below to create your filters:
- Add a phrase or a question based on what you want your readers to look for.
- Add tags related to that phrase which you want your readers to filter. You can even add a icon to the tags.
- Set if the tags are mutually exclusive.
- That’s it. That creates your Post Filter with your selected Tags.
- Want to create more filters? Just duplicate the one you created above or create a new by clicking the Add New button.
Creating your Post Content
After you created Post Filters, it is time to start creating your Mini Posts.
- Start by adding your Post Title followed by the content.
- Add links to your buttons. This will be your affiliate link. 🙂
- Add your custom link if any related to the article.
- Select your desired Post Tags for that post.
- That’s it. Hit the Update Post button now. You have created a Mini Post and now this will be filterable based on the Post Filter which you created.
- Want to create more Mini Posts? Just duplicate the one you created above or create a new by clicking the Add New button.
Finally, Customising the filters
We have given tons of customization options using which you can easily customize Filtero plugin. You can do the following things. More options to come soon in future updates.
- Changing Colors
- Changing Border Radius
- Setting the Box Shadows
- Setting the Font Sizes
- Setting the Padding properties